I just signed up for a free vegan e-cookbook! All I had to do was sign up for a newsletter (which will probably give me free recipes!) and I got a free e-cookbook as well! A good deal I figure.
I invented a recipe yesterday which was pretty good. The idea was simple.
- I made a simple gravy by thickening up some veggie broth along with some seasoning.
- Then I added some mixed frozen vegetables.
- I spread it out in a baking dish.
- In another bowl, I made a simple stuffing of bread cubes I had seasoned up.
- Then I layered it over the veggies and baked in the oven until the bread was nice and crispy.
It was kind of like a veggie shepherd’s pie but with stuffing instead of mashed potatoes. I really liked it.
And as a little bonus here is a cute picture of my Rose.