First the good stuff:
- My babies are all wonderful. My boy sleeps better than any baby I have ever known. My girls are sweetness defined.
- When Wandering Aengus took Lilly out this evening, the babies all went to sleep and I got the house tidied up! I love looking around and seeing tidy.
- My blood pressure has come down a little and I was able to go from 15 pills a day to 11 pills a day.
- I have been having fun planning two new unit studies for us to do, one on Earth day and one on Farms. I love this part of homeschooling.
Now the Bad:
- I hate how my stomach looks right now! It looks like a very large underinflated balloon! I really need to get back to getting in shape. This has led me to the decision that as of next grocery day, I am back on a diet and getting healthier again.
- I have been overdoing it a bit and I am pretty sure it is effecting how my inside incision is healing.